About Comvida Software Solutions
For those who have not yet used Comvida Solutions, here is a short introduction:
The Comvida Employee Management System is the easiest and fastest way to manage your business.
Comvida Software Solutions include:
- Human Resources
- Financial Management
For more information on Comvida Software Solutions visit: www.comvida.com
Comvida Cloud Hosting Includes
- 1 x Dedicated hardware Firewall to provide secure access to the Comvida Application Server
- 1 x annual SSL Certificate to ensure secure Https communications between client and host
- 1 x Dedicated Microsoft Application Server to host the Comvida Application
- 1 x Dedicated Microsoft SQL Server to host the Databases
- 1 x Local backup server which stores 3 months worth of daily backups
- 1 x Dedicated Cloud Server which stores 3 months worth of daily off-site archived backups
All server updates and maintenance are performed by the professional I.T. staff at Totalconnect. We are responsible for the maintenance and upkeep on all equipment and systems and endeavor to provide our customers with trouble free 24/7 access to their Comvida Data.
To comply with Canadian privacy law, all application, SQL and Backup servers are located within Canada and are 100% Canadian owned.
Totalconnect Premium Hosting is located in the Tier 1 “Carrier Class” Telecom facility located in downtown Vancouver. Our Data-centre is secured with the latest dual-layer card/keypad access control with 24/7 video and live person security.
The Building is serviced with Triple redundant “diverse” Fiber optic network connections. The building power feeds are “multi-redundant” and these provide power to a “carrier class” UPS system. The UPS system is further fortified by 2 Diesel Electric Generators which are load tested weekly.
During the BC Hydro underground fire in downtown Vancouver on July 14th 2008 which knocked out power to 80% of the Hosting providers in Vancouver, Totalconnect was unaffected.